25 February 2008

Are you a bigger loser than Marko? Week 3 Recap

Week 3 is in the books and we have reached the one-quarter mark of the contest. I did okay this past week - I lost 2 1/2 pounds. It's not quite the 3 pounds I was hoping for, but it was better than the 1 1/2 pounds I lost during week 2. (Randa had a better week than me and lost 3 pounds. Way to go, Babe!) So far, at the one-quarter point, I've lost 15 pounds. Not too bad! I'm 21 pounds away from my contest goal with 9 weeks left. I did better with my eating and walking last week. This week I am hoping to add some other exercises in addition to walking. I might even try to mix in some running this week - after I get some running shoes. My parents are in town this week for Annie's birthday, so that will make it a little tougher to stay on the right track eating-wise. I think I had too many sweets last week; I'm going to try to limit myself to just a piece of birthday cake this week! All in all, I'm pretty happy with things so far!

TRACKER: Starting Weight 251, Current Weight 236, Contest Goal 215, Ultimate Goal 185

1 comment:

Tom said...

keep going man