18 February 2008

Are you a bigger loser than Marko? Week 2 Recap

Week 2 is in the books! It wasn't a great week like last week, but it was a good week because I did lose weight. I lost 1 1/2 pounds last week - I'm now at 238 1/2 pounds. Not too bad considering Valentine's Day fell last week, I couldn't walk several nights, and I was on a youth retreat last weekend. I knew it was going to be a hard week, but I still was hoping to lose 3 pounds. I've already eaten better today and had a great walk tonight! Here's to a great Week 3!


At the end of Week 1, I was in 9th place. Marko was in 14th place. Week 2's standings came out this afternoon and I did not stay ranked. Week 2's standings are different than Week 1's - Week 2 lists the top 10 men and the top 10 women; Week 1 listed just the top 10 overall. Marko is still in 14th place overall. According to his blog, he has lost 14 pounds so far; I've lost 12 1/2.

TRACKER: Starting Weight 251, Current Weight 238 1/2, Contest Goal 215, Ultimate Goal 185

3 comments:

marko said...

keep it comin', dude! my whole goal this week is to move up one place in the rankings, to lucky 13!

Stephen Gray said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Marko!

Tom said...

Looking forward to the week 3 recap stephen