14 February 2007

Valentine's Day

I've been away for awhile working on my youth group's blog and group page and calendar (isn't technology great). For my first post back I would like to declare my undying love for my wife Randa. We have been married for a little over 7 1/2 years. We have three children. And we are tired! We don't look as young as we used to, as thin as we used to, or as energetic as we used to, but we still love each other! And I would dare to say that we love each other more now than we used to. Our relationship isn't perfect, but who's is? We keep trying and that's what I like about us. We declared our commitment for each other years ago and that commitment is what keeps us going through the great times, the terrible times, and all the times in between. So here's to my wife -- the love of my life now and always! Happy Valentine's Day Randa! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: