04 February 2008

Are you a bigger loser than Marko? Contest

Today, I'm starting the Are you a bigger loser than Marko? contest that is being run by Youth Specialties. You can read more about it here and here. I'm doing this for several reasons. First, I weigh too much. My official starting weight for this contest is 251. I'm pretty sure this is the heaviest I've ever weighed. The second reason I'm doing this contest is that it will help me meet some of my goals for my 39th year. Read here for the goals. Specifically, I want to lose weight, exercise more, and eat healthier. Finally, I hope to win some stuff in this contest. If I lose more (percentage-wise) than Marko, I can get some free YS stuff. If I'm the biggest loser, I can win free stuff and a free registration to the NYWC this year! Since I'm attending Orange 2008 this year, this is the only way I'll be able to attend NYWC. Anyway, if I lose weight, I'll be a winner!

Here are my Day 1 pictures (full body and scale):

1 comment:

Josh said...

good luck Stephen...i hope you win, and i hope you win some cool stuff.