14 April 2008

Are you a bigger loser than Marko? Week 10 Recap

Week 10 was great! I lost 4 pounds and now I'm down to 220 pounds. I am only 5 pounds away from my contest goal with two weeks remaining! I'm almost halfway to my ultimate goal of 185 pounds. I wasn't expecting to lose so much this week because even though my eating was good I didn't think my exercise was that great. I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning! I'm feeling better physically and people, especially at church, are starting to notice and say nice things about my weight loss. Of course Randa has been the best. It's great to hear your wife gush over how good she thinks you're looking! With only two more weeks to go and beating Marko an unattainable goal at this point (he's lost close to 55 pounds), I have firmly set my sights on reaching my goal of getting down to 215 pounds - a 36 pound loss over 12 weeks. Here's to a great two remaining weeks!

TRACKER: Starting Weight 251, Current Weight 220, Contest Goal 215, Ultimate Goal 185

Contest Rank: I'm currently in 11th place among the men - not too bad!

No comments: